- I discuss your needs with you and develop a flexible Excel-Model to depict your business and/or target company
- I use a proven best practice approach to efficiently achieve results and keep you apprised of progress
- You can use the completed model as a basis for strategic, fact-based decision-making
- I will support you in the whole process and can also provide training if appropriate
- What key strategic decisions do you need reliable simulations for? Let's discuss!
- Volume, velocity and variety of data are ever on the increase
- You no doubt have plenty of data but are perhaps unsure what it can tell you or how to use it to make an important decision
- I can analyse your data and combine it, as appropriate, with so-called open (public) data and possibly even publicly available competitor data
- We can then discover valuable insights for improved commercial decision-making
- Applicable in all areas of business from sales, production, personnel, overheads, capital and financial investments, working capital management, to financing and beyond
- Let’s discuss your data and your needs
- Excel is in use everywhere in accounting and finance departments, not least because it is so flexible and data is often readily available in Excel format
- But there are associated risks: Are results reliable? Was the analysis efficiently carried out? Could you have got more out of the data?
- The solution is a customised training for relevant employees
- From simple tips and tricks to complex financial modelling, I have developed and given many successful courses and would love to help you here